- Educational Grantor
Choose one of the above categories or combine two. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to expand your reach! The Conference is attended by highly influential and experienced professionals. Sponsorship offers you strategic positioning as an industry leader. It produces positive results!
Sponsor and Grantor Benefits:
Each sponsor/grantor will be given a complimentary 75-word listing in the conference program. Logo and link on the Get Connected Conference website, logo and sponsorship recognition in all collateral materials. Please email a product and/or organization description to Joni Lipson, Conference Coordinator at Joni.firstname.lastname@example.org. Include contact name, phone number and website address.
Main Sponsors - Sponsors Confirmed
5 levels of Grantors include the following and more:
- A 10' x 10' draped exhibit package
- Complementary registrations to attend the educational sessions. (Quantity based on level of commitment)
- Advertising (based on level of commitment)
- Logo on signage, all promotional materials ,direct mail and email blasts, conference website homepage with a link to your website, event CD and banner exposure at the event.
- Click here to view the Grantor page.
Demo Room/Cyber Cafe - $15,000/$10,000
Special room set up with 30 computers for hands on product displays and internet connections for checking email. This room will carry a banner with your logo and each computer's screensaver will display your company name or logo.
Conference Bags - $10,000 - Sponsor Confirmed
These handsome canvas bags will be carried by all conference attendees showcasing your company name and logo each time someone views the bag, a great deal!
Conference Binder - $7,000 - Sponsor Confirmed
With your company logo ad displayed on the back cover, and by the table of contents, these quality binders will be distributed free to all attendees. Likely to be used as a reference long after the Conference ends. Great exposure!
Badge-Holder Lanyards - $7,500 - Sponsor Confirmed
Every registrant would wear your name, website and phone number around their neck. What great exposure!
Pocket Schedule - $5,000 - Sponsor Confirmed
Your company name, logo and a small message would be displayed on the back cover of our pocket schedule. It's a convenient way for attendees to review the agenda as they hurry to the next session.
Logo Guestroom Key Cards - $5,000
Your company logo imprinted on the Get Connected Knowledge Forum guest room keys.
Calculators - $5,000
Flip-open Calculator displays your custom imprint.
Note Jotter - $5,000 - Sponsor Confirmed
Handy Note Jotter, great for taking quick notes.
Gel Click Pens - $2,500 (Sponsorship Fee) - Sponsor Confirmed
Gel Click Pens imprinted with your company name/logo will be given to all attendees.
Opening Reception - $15,000
Lunch Tuesday - $25,000
- Logo exposure on all marketing materials including the program, website, email, direct mail including a save the date and two other agenda mailings
- Banner exposure at the opening reception
- 10' x 10' exhibit space
- Collateral table at the reception
Dinner Tuesday Night - $25,000 - $10,000
- Banner at lunch
- Message during lunch
- Logo exposure on all marketing materials including the program, website, email, direct mail including a save the date and two other agenda mailings.
- Banner exposure on main event banner
- 10' x 10' exhibit space
- Collateral on tables for lunch
Continental Breakfast - $8,000
- There are three signature restaurants located at the Gaylord Texan Resort and a number of dinner sponsorships are available to sponsor dinner at one of the following three restaurants:
Your dinner can be invitation only so that you can provide a way to thank your prospects and best customers and you will receive a welcome sign outside the restaurant.
- Steak House- Mexican
- Ame Lour - Buffet
- River Walk - Buffet
Breaks Monday through Wednesday - $3,500
- Host a continental breakfast on either Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Benefits include public recognition during the break. Signage recognizing your organization placed at the event.
- Banner during break
- Collateral on break table
- Sponsor signage